Saturday, May 14, 2011

Race day!!













I am not sure about the prep for the race, the days are so busy and there is not much time to prep for anything!!!
We went out to the race venue last night and overcame my fears of my first lake swim of the year! They had been warning of a very cold temperature as well...but, it was really nice last night and I felt pretty comfortable!


The bike heads out of transition and up, up, up a dirt road....but as long as I am riding well, it should be good for me to make up some spots before we get to the trail.


The trail is super fun, it is going to be very challenging to race, lots of climbing on broken slickrock and sandy, rocky bits...the key is to stay relaxed and watch your line and keep pedaling!

We went for a quick walk to a waterfall after my pre-ride and it turns out that the run goes right in front of the waterfall!! The run is gorgeous, and will be lots of fun!
Here are a few pics of the race course!!

I better go!!

Tan












i

No comments:

Post a Comment