Sunday, May 15, 2011

The fun stuff....













I am not quite ready to talk about the race (I am not sure how it went so terribly wrong ), so I will wait until I am not feeling so sad about it, and instead I will relive some more of the super fun family adventures!

This has been an amazing family trip, different from when we used to come here (pre-kids) but still lots of riding and then more fun with the kids!

Here are some pics of us hanging at the pool, the weather has been amazing (hot!!) and the pool has been a hit.

Avery was really wanting to teach Baby Charming to climb, so we took her out climbing, she did really really well for her first time!!

Shawn and I went on another ride together,, another one of our Favorites-----Sovereign, man it is fun, we did another quick trip to it last night as well. This picture of me, you can see a little pink spec climbing up through the rocks.

Almost time to start driving home, we are taking the kids for a quick bike ride on the SlickRock trail, and then finish packing up and heading home!


1 comment:

  1. All i can say is just remember the movie 127 days next time you are climbing in an area like that..

    ReplyDelete