Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My favorite morning!




Wednesday mornings, for the last several years I have lead a spin class for an amazing group of triathletes, and although the participants have changed over the years, this group is mostly comprised of members of the original triathlon club!
This class that began back in October runs from 6am-7:30am, I am proud to say that we have atleast 7 consistent members joining us at this early hour (and sometimes a straggler coming in later on....Sherri:o) This may not sound like that many, but considering that for the first 7 weeks, there was only one person coming, that's my Rocke :o) 7 is awesome!!
I dislike getting up at this early hour, I make sure I have everything laid out and throw on my clothes and leave, (sometimes I sleep in my spandex, just to get another minute of sleep in the morning.....kidding!
You would think that you would get used to getting up this early, but it is never good :o( I drag myself into the gym, set up bikes....and then I get to torture Sherri, Jo-Ellen, Dave, Rocke and Adrienna!!
Just kidding, this group gives me so much energy for the early workout and we have so much fun....although Rocke did say something about dreading Wednesday mornings.....
hmmmm....
and Dave did say that I was trying to kill him this morning.....but he was kidding :o) They work hard and put up with me yelling at them for an hour and a half, and they keep coming back!
So, thank you guys!!
See ya next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment