Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Whistler Nationals...



Wow, a little behind in the blogging!
Here is a quick report from the Nationals...where I had some high hopes for myself!

I started with a great swim, completing the 1500m in 25:30, which is slower than most Pro's was my fastest 1500 lake swim and got me out of T1 in 5th position.
Running in for Lap #2
One of many bridges on the bike course....I was passed by the rest of the Pro field on the bike course...the bike which has been fastest discipline has proved to be my weakest this season??
Still feeling good on the Billy Goat run....finishing 11 seconds behind 6th place. My run time was pretty decent, I was happy how strong I felt on the run.
The End! Finished 7th female Pro (out of 7...I should mention) 7th female overall.
Now that I have this blog done I can get on with more recent stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment