Sunday, October 23, 2011

Go time!!!

Well, it is finally time to do what I came here to do!!
I had a great time on my practise ride, and although it is super non-technical, I think it will be a fun ride!
I was attempting some wave diving for the swim start yesterday....my timing was mostly off and I usually ended up belly-flopping in to the waves....will be more patient this morning!
The run---well the run I just always view as a run, it will be hard, but it just a matter of keeping the legs moving and finishing the final leg of the race.
Thanks everyone for your cheering!!
Thanks Shawn for making me come to this race!
I am glad that I decided to stick it out in the Pro Cat for this race....I think...we will see what I say about that after race...but it was worth it just for the cool interview and Photo shoot....and pink cap!
Thanks guys!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment