Thursday, July 14, 2011

I had a dream....

I feel like kid again!! Well like a 24 year old again!! The kids have been at Nana's and grandpa's...and I am so happy that they are having a nice time with them....and I don't feel like I need to rush back...just ride, ride and ride.....life is pretty quiet and easy like this, hasn't really had this feeling since having kids!! I am loving this, but I don't really like quiet and easy :o) I love noisy and busy and would never go back, wouldn't change a thing! I have said this before, and I will say it again...I am a lucky, lucky gal!!
Shaw and Paul hiking our bikes up PowerSlave in Nelson...I am not much of a shuttler, but this ride was incredible!! We were riding for 3 hours, all in the pouring rain, and I was still happy as punch!!! PowerSlave was a bit tough, steep and rooty, a few sections where I was walking, but still good!


Shawn on PowerSlave











Ahhhh...Placenta!! Another Nelson ride that was one of my firsts!! There has been a lot of work put into this trail and it is smooth...well except for all the roots and rocks, and still pretty flowy----we connected on to this one after PowerSlave.








Illuminati-----connected on to this one after Placenta---- A little bit Xcountry riding after all of our DH fun!! Good trail---these guys take good care of their trails around here!!










Headed to Rossland after our epic Nelson ride-----and here we are...and this is awesome!! Headed up to Centennial trails and did Techno Grind and then Kootenay Columbia trail up to the top of KC mountain and did the Ridge down----this is Shawn coming down KC Ridge. These are great XC riding, lots of good climbing and awesome, fun smooth, fast descending!











Top of Kootenay Columbia Mountain....I am going to LOVE it here in Rossland!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment