Sunday, March 7, 2010

Out of my system...

My sis is going to be here soon to drive me to the airport!
Doing a one week training camp with former Olympian cyclists...should be fun!
Funny though, I have so badly wanted to do a training camp, but now that Shawn and the kids have left to pick up Nana..I am soooo sad, and I just want to stay home with my family.
I cried so much, and still am prone to breakdowns!
Before Shawn and the kids, I used to take off every weekend, used to go away ALL the time...now it seems like the biggest deal, just going to Victoria for a week by myself!! Seems selfish!
I hope this is worth it....not sure how I will know if it is worth it! What do I want to achieve?
What do I really want!?!
Did I mention that I keep checking the weather in Victoria and all I see is rain, rain and more rain!! Seriously, why am I heading to the rain!
Well, I am going....we will see what happens. I hope I have fun, I hope I learn lots, I hope I get faster and I hope that I don't miss everyone all week as much as I am missing them now!

1 comment:

  1. Tanis, I hope you have a great time. It will be another experience you can pass each day with. Enjoy the time there and enjoy your return when your back. Rain or no rain be proud that you are living and not just sitting wondering about life.
    Love you
    Cam

    ReplyDelete